Saturday, June 12, 2010

bedtime

i'm writing this as i lay in my bed, ice pack on my head, enduring the pain of a horrific headache. yet, i am still blogging. i promised myself i would do a post every day... & so it is. i have just arrived home from ms sophie milstiens house. it was a blast. we celebrated her june birthday today...we had fun. we played fast paced games and watched a tim burton wild 'n crazy movie. (alice in wonderland. pretty good if i do say so myself. although, i am SO in love with the original that nothing could ever beat it) we concluded the night with yummmmy rootbeer floats, got picked up,, and now i am here. lying in my bed. typing on my hp mini.

today consisted of a lot more than just sophie's partayay... me & my mommmy went out for a day of shopping ! i bought the CUTEST purse ever. (i'll post pictures...tomorrow?) also, i purchased aviator like sunglasses. avaitors are my most favorite thing on the planet right now. also, i sprayed myself with this really good smelling ed hardy perfume..i wanted it so badly..i didn't get it, though. but anyway, it was fun and i got cool stuff.

well, since the bright light of my ceiling fan is making my head throb, i am going to conclude this posting. thank you.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment