Tuesday, June 22, 2010

stairs are not my friend

it's only the second day of trojan power and i can barely walk! wow, i must be outta shape. but hey, that's what trojan power is for, right?! well anyone, at the moment my abs hurt when i move them, my legs make it impossible to walk like a normal person, and my shoulders are all tense n such. i love trojan power. (no sarcasm) i always feel great after a long workout because i know i'm becoming stronger! today consisted of warm up, bicep/tricep, these leg things that me and julia and naomi and vikko were bad at, bench press, and some shoulder thing, running....a lot, curb jumping things, abbbbbbsm & stretch. man, am i pooped. but today ALSOOO consisted of MY VOLLEYBALL PARTY. duude, it was such a blast. i love abbey geurink, brenna steffens, anna marr, danielle whiteside, alaina hall, katy klophstein(i TOTALLYspelled that wrong), erin guyette &kylie johnson. i also enjoy ali stottler who couldnt join us because she was at her dad's cabin:( and callie frick who was not present.
we went swimming, ate lots and lots of food, i got frosting all over my face:(, me and anna marr had a wedding(alaina hall is the WORST PRIEST EVER), watched shark tale, and me and abbey had so many fits of laughter you will never know. also, i think abbey's boyfriend is pretty chill.
tomorrow me nd stephanie anne ryan are hanginn' and it shall be a party. but first, i must endure another day of trojan power..wish me luck!!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment