Monday, June 14, 2010

wanna know what i'm all about?:)

-my full name is amy elizabeth rush
-i sign my posts "-A" because of the show pretty little liars. actually, because of the BOOK series, pretty little liars. they are SOOO addicting, and im really excited that its on tv now
-i really wanna get a pet fish
-i've been dancing for 12 years
-i'm trying out for high school volleyball in august
-i just had major issues spelling august
-lucy scherschligt inspired me to make this blog. i like her
-i'm single and ready to mingle
-i have one brother, one half brother, one half sister, a mom&dad, 3 nieces, 2 nephews, one grandma, and one grandpa
-true beauty is a really good show. watch it sometime
-i watched the show dance your ass off for like 5 hours straight today
-my blog title is 'love & rockets' because of my friend, anna. she got it from the show 'my life as liz' and i think it's sooo adorable

there ya go, now you know what im all abouuuut!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment