Monday, June 14, 2010

friends are the kisses blown to us by angles

i thought it was a good time for me to introduce you to my best friends. i love them all to death and i have no clue what i would do without them:)


anna meyer & sophie milstein. i love em both. sophie's the dark er haired one and shes jewish. she's always there for me and i love her to bitss. anna's the natural blonde with dyed hair ,she makes me laugh & i am SOOOO glad we are friends!!


victoria rose miller, the blonde, we call her vikko. she's hilarious!! pretty!! and i love her to death. gym class was a ball with her around and i love herrr. steph is the brunette &we've been friends sinnce 2nd grade! she made me feel welcome when i first moved here and i've loved her ever since:)


kaitlin blauvelt is the shiiiiit. best friends since what, fourth grade?:) i think so at least.................. I LOVE YOU.

brennabooop!!!!!:) i am soo happy we met on wayzata12-1s in sixth graadeee:) you are one of my best friends, soo fuunnyy and pretty, and just fun to be around!

lily lutsenko, i love you. you're gorgeous and suuuch a great friend!!!:)

alexis is the one with the bannngss!! she be bangin'!:) see wat i did there? good. shes awesome, funny, &doesnt need a man ! then there's brea, the fierryy red whom i love. i feel like we get closer every day and i'm SO glad we're friends





and finally, lucy scherschligt. ya, i can spell it without cheating:) this girl is my babbbyyy. i love her soo much. she's an inspiration!! i feel like we're realllyyy tiiiighhhttt.

there you have it. my best friends. i love you all.

-A


1 comment:

  1. thanks, love .

    i love you !

    love, lily .

    p.s. your blog is adorable.

    ReplyDelete