Thursday, June 24, 2010

ohhhhh my !

MY CAMP IS TOMORROW. I AM SO EXCITED. it's gonna be so much fun, you have no clue. me nd my volleyball friends, at one place, all together. YEAAAAH BUUUDDDYY (rollin' like a big shot chevy tuned up like a nascar pitstop:) do you enjoy how i don't actually close my parenthisis, i just put a smilleyyy?hahha. k so anyway, i'm packing my stuff today and im so anxious! i hope i don't get to sore.../: luckily, my mama and pops didn't make me go to trojan power todaaay! sorry this post is REALLLY boring.

i'mma do a new thing called-word of the day.
today's word iss...
oodles: a large quantity
synonyms: abundance, billions, gobs, heaps, large number, loads, lots, many, masses, millions, piles, plenty, scads, thousands, tons, zillions


friday, saturday i won't be able to blog cause i will be at ST.OLAF:):):) so yaaa,sorrry!!!!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment