Friday, June 11, 2010

fresh start

it's summer, 2010 and the livin's good! i reallly do want to make this blog a hit, amazing, fun to read, not boring. so. i decided last week that i would post something everyday of summer. no matter what. (i'll probably make up some excuses anywayyy:) so yaaa, don't hate. i still need to work at it. it won't be perfect..but i'm gonna try!

so yesterday was valleyfair! the final salute to wayzata east middle school. i can't decide if i am happy or sad about that. it truly is a bittersweet feeling. there are SO many teachers i'm gonna miss soooo muucchh. & there are also those teachers i wont miss one bit. not being able to see more than half the student body over the summer will just killl me. but hey, i'll always be able to hang out with my friends! i love them all soo dearly.they are my life. my oxygen, my food, my water. my babies, my animals, my fish, my heart. the summer sun beading down on me while i sit and relax at my neighbors pool is now not a dream, but a reality. i'm determined to make these next 3 months worth remembering. high school will change so many people, and i am going to spend time as much time as possible with the ones i know so well already.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment