Wednesday, June 16, 2010

hi by psapp

dude, seriously. you all NEEEED to listen to that song. & watch the video. not even joking. so cooky&crazy&INSPIRING. just makes me want to do something creative.
alsoooo, you should listen to some imogen heap. favorite singer ever. she has suuch a powerful voice it's crazy!! hide&seek has been a favv of mine for like...everr. and her songs 'speeding cars' and 'headlock' are both just as good as 'hide and seek'. yess, i did just talk about MOREE music. i seriously live off of it. personally, i dont like the 'mainstream' songs. i loove some of the artists OTHER songs that aren't overplayed n such. like i have a lot of favorite 3OH!3 songs...but i'm sick of don't trust me now. like rich man, starstrukk, i'm not your boyfriend baby, punkb!tch...pretty much the whole want album i LOVEEE:) i just got 3 new songs today-- "Hi" by psapp, "Andy, you're a star" by the Killers, & "Imma star (everywhere we are)" by jerimih. i know, not popular but hey, that is what i like about it:)

so today was GORGEOUS outside. finnaly, some summer weather. i've missed it:) i spent a lot of today outside. with my run, mowing the lawn, making bracelets and catching up on some reading. it was really....relaxing. to top the night off me and my mama went to appabeezzzz(:

i appreciate all of you (few) who read my blog! you should...tell people to 'follow' my blog because it would make me feel special. &if your friend does......i'll give you a virtual hug:) k, sweet thanks!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment